PERSONAL INVESTING – PUTTING YOU FIRST
The Cathedral branch provides comprehensive, solutions-based platform that organizes and integrates all of the firm's products and services. The financial advisors at Cathedral are part of a strong culture that puts clients first. We believe that our most important role is to act as your advocate – helping you navigate the complexities, issues and challenges that come with managing wealth.
Backed by the wide array of resources, investments and tools available through Raymond James, your financial advisor is well-positioned to determine how to effectively address your needs, develop appropriate strategies, construct well-crafted portfolios and help you achieve your wealth management objectives. Recommendations are made after a comprehensive assessment of your complete financial picture, including balancing your short-term requirements with your long-term goals, and the amount and type of risk you can comfortably and appropriately assume.
Your financial advisor works with you to develop custom wealth management solutions designed to address all aspects of your financial life. Here are some of the many investment alternatives and services available to you through your Raymond James financial advisor at Cathedral:
- Traditional selections – such as equities, mutual funds, fixed income products, RRSPs, RESPs and TFSAs
- More sophisticated opportunities and diversification – including hedge funds and fee-based accounts
- Professionally managed investment portfolios specific to your investment objectives and risk/reward expectations
- Specialized account services for more extensive portfolios
- Comprehensive financial and estate planning (for individuals and small business owners)
- Support for a variety of business needs – company pension plans and executive compensation
- Leading investment research on over 1,300 North American companies covered by Raymond James analysts